MY FIRST PHOTOHUNT=THEME: TOGETHER

Posted by queenmadison

These are my two angels. My daughter Beans and my niece Boo. They are always TOGETHER, they do things together, and even eats together.

when Beans was born my niece declared a new bestfriend.
This was taken during our travel to Cebu. And again my two angels are having fun together.
A warm sunday for the best friends and they chose to play in our backyard together.
What a friendship they have! Now you can see them smiling at me... together.

4 comments:

Daisy said...

That is some beautiful togetherness. Both girls are adorable! You did great on your first Photo hunt!

Ginny said...

Great pictures, I love this theme!

Faith Lasts said...

Awwwh how beautiful...God bless the love :)

Anonymous said...

they're adorable!

Glitter Text 

Generator