PHOTOHUNTERS: FAVORITE

Posted by queenmadison

I was just at my cousin's place when I noticed my uncle, Fury, was playing and telling stories to my nephews, these are his favorite hobby. Fury is suffering Neurofibromatosis... A very rare skin disease. You can read all about him in my blog: beauty or beast. Here's a picture I took from my camera phone. A picture which tells you everything you need to know about him as a person. Children really do love Fury!
my uncle Fury with my nephews JC, JP, and JM.

1 comments:

Rebecca Mecomber said...

What a great photo! And this is proof that beauty is absolutely only skin deep!!

Happy Photo Hunters! I did mine, too.

http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-favorite/

I hope you have a spare moment to see, and leave your link.

Glitter Text 

Generator