Innocence of a little boy...

Posted by queenmadison

Jhun,my husband went home with an eight year old boy yesterday.And no,he's not my husband's kid, he lives from Jhun's friend Prince.Here is the story.This kid, he's name is Daniel, have been everybody else's kid for the past 2 years. He's not an orphan infact he has a huge family.Daniel's father is a farmer and sadly but true they are not well off since they really do have a really huge family...12 siblings plus the mother and the father ofcourse. And the worst part is Daniel is 8 but he is still in Kindergarten! Jhun's friends are well off,Prince is known throughout our place since he's the mayor's son.He promised Daniel complete support until Daniel reaches High School.I just wish he will not break that promise. I really pity that kid. By just merely talking to him you can see the wit and brains out of him. He is one good seed you can say. It's just sad that he was born in a world where cruelness and discrimination reign.
My husband brought him home cause Prince went out of town and he has no where to go to.
We were eating lunch when I asked him if he wants to continue his studies. And he instantly said yes. He said he wants to finish college to help his family. But he wants to stay with Prince because he wants to pay him for all the good deeds he did for him. That is if Prince will not kick him out of the house if Prince will get married of something.
If only I am rich...If only I have enough money to help him go to school. I would have been the one to help him though...
After lunch he was playing with my nephews at our backyard. How you can see his happiness. It seems like he was eager to play with kids his age. The expression and the feelings are easily felt by anyone who can see him playing. He will always be a kid...
I hope people who will care to read my blog will at least melt a little bit of freezeness in their heart. Good night everybody.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello.. Do you know how to Add Adsense Code Inside Single Post Only in XML Template? Visit your blog to learn how.. Have a nice thursday!

My + You said...

Hii. I Miler, I wrote to you on the forum Bloggerhub and behold I visited your blog and others. If you want and be sure to exchange our links. I will put you on my blog and you put my, so we will promote our blogs, and each other can bring profits. I wish you success, we hear again

EcOnomical Mom said...

My heart melted and my eyes wept. I hope he prospers in life. He sounds like a wonderful child. It's good to know that there are others out there that are not cold-hearted.

Prodigal Son 35 said...

you've already been of help making the kid smile, a good start. cheers!

Edie Mindell said...

The boy's story is really sad, but it's reality. There are really thousands of families who can't afford to send all of their children to school. He is a wonderful and very strong boy at his age. I'm glad there are people like you who cares deeply for this boy.:-)

Glitter Text 

Generator