I LOVE PETS!

Posted by queenmadison

MEET FIGARO
Before this is the only pet I've got. A stuff toy that smiles at me whenever I am sad...Well, he always smiles. Though I love him truly, I tried to understand him but I just can't.It's because he doesn't know how to express his feelings, because he doesn't have any feelings. Just a cotton on his belly and beans on his head.

NOW...
MEET MONG!
A smart lovable cat. He is a lil naughty, he sneaks through the kitchen to drive the mouse away. Well, honestly speaking, he kills them... The girls says he is so fly but he is just being himself and being proud of what he was.

MEET CLEO AND DELAI
They are the sweetest! they always want to spend their afternoon in the grasses. I don't know what happiness could bring them but one thing is for sure they want to get away from Mong's charm! Actually they don't hate Mong but he is a lil arrogant.


MEET JEPJEP
The cats says he's a bit stupid but I say he's just a slow learner, a late bloomer. They keep on insisting he is so stupid that he doesn't even know he is a dog. I say he just love hanging out with the cats and F.Y.I he's the only K9 around.

MEET LIL MINGMING
Has been departed by his folks in a very young age, he is the strongest, yet the most fragile of them all.Lil Mingming was just 2weeks old when his mom, a neighbor of ours, got hit by a garbage truck. He survived not knowing I am not his real mother. After a month of mix bottle feeding and soft cat food he survives and he just grown his first tooth. wow! A SURVIVOR!

0 comments:

Glitter Text 

Generator